The Ritz HOTEL, with a panoramic view of the Avenida 9 de Julio, and only 400 meters from the Obelisk, locates itself at Avenida de Mayo 1111, on the corner of Avenida de Mayo and Lima. This is strategically a great location in Buenos Aires, in the Historic Helmet of the city, which is an important tourist, and hotelling area. It’s just on the axis of la Casa de Gobierno and Congreso – a center of all institutional transpirations of Argentina.
Some places nearby are:
- Avenida 9 de Julio with rapid access to the airport
- Emblematic cafes like Tortoni, 36 Billares, Bar Iberia.
- The touristic San Telmo, cradle of the tango
- The Obelisk – the geographic center of the country
- The Civic Axis of the city: la Casa de Gobierno and el Congreso Nacional
- The Financial District
- Important universities
- Theatres like Colón, Gral. San Martín, Avenida, and those of Corrientes street
- Pedestrian walkways like Florida and Lavalle
- Puerto Madero